Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I Could While Away the Hours…




Yes, my friends, Brain Awareness Month has rolled around again.

If you can read this, you have one.

But only one.


BE AWARE


Use it wisely.


PROMPT: Whatever you decide to write about today, write it out by hand. In 2010 researchers at Indiana University found that handwritten passages improved idea composition and expression more than the old hunt and peck. I’m thinking (with my thinker thingy, mind you) that those are two skills every good writer should have.

2 comments:

  1. Despite some opinion, I do have a brain, but I've been too busy to use it to let you know I've been reading. Now I'm stuck home sick in bed, so the brain is being put to full use. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know for a fact that you have a very LARGE and creative brain. So sorry that you're under the weather, but being stuck at home with a bunch of books is not all bad. Get well soon!

      Delete